[FC] LED taillights

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Aug 17 01:25:49 EDT 2006

I like LEDs in general but have noticed that being right behind one of our
city buses gives me a slight headache, especially if the turn signal (which
is also LED) is flashing. Perhaps this is because the on/off "snap" is so
sudden and the difference is so dramatic (very bright to no brightness) and
because the amount of area flashing is large. Not sure.

Has anyone else noticed this?

--Kent