[FC] Re: Corvan versus Greenbriar and more

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 24 07:33:34 EDT 2006

Greenbriers were indeed passenger vehicles - in fact they were sold as
Wagons, not Vans (similar to the Econoline/Falcon nomenclature).
Corvair 95s (Corvans) were meant as, and usually bought as, utility
vehicles.

The camper was a very rare option.  Greenbriers were bought as minivans
are today.  I'm pretty sure one of the rear seats was an option, I
think the rearmost one.  The other was standard.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa