[FC] Heater Box

Michael Emanuele rampside at ncweb.com
Tue Dec 12 13:42:32 EST 2006

Bill ,
 It is not the heater motor box that is destroyed. It is the heater distribution box that attaches to the heater motor box that is destroyed beyond repair. Clarks refers to it as the heater box- #c6842 page 104 of Main Cat..

 And NO Jean, I still have the eight door, but as I accquire more stuff I forget all that I have.

 Mike
61 Eight Door
61 Rampside- White
61 Rampside- Green