[FC] Starter issues

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Feb 13 01:23:19 EST 2006

I suppose someone might not remove the wrench from the crank before trying
to start the engine and I certainly did not mean to imply that the wrench is
to be left on the crank. Perhaps I am a bit naive, but I really don't think
people are that stupid. I was making a joke playing on the word "teeth"
which I thought would make it quite clear that hitting the starter with the
wrench on the crank is very dangerous. Of course, there is the Darwin
theory....
I am glad you pointed this out though. Just to be sure...
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC