[FC] Sold My Greenbrier. Now Selling Parts.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 02:34:43 EST 2006

Dear Charles - AKA Mr. Goon,

Correct me if I'm wrong.  I've been wrong before and I always learn when
corrected.

My recollection of the bulk of your posts to FC have been either looking for
help to fix something or complaining about a vendor or about the fact that
no one "stepped up to the plate" when you decided to sell your van.  Now you
HAVE sold it and then post here a spot on eBay where you have left over
items for sale.  I do not recall any offer on your part here on FC before
the listing went to eBay.  Now you are expecting the folks who have offered
free advise along the way to jump into the eBay fray and run up the prices
for you?  What is wrong with this picture?

Enjoy your VW.

BTW - So far as I recall, that was the first time you signed off with your
actual name.  Again, I could be wrong, but I just want you to know that is
how it appears from where I am viewing things.

Later, JR