[FC] Starter issues

Charles r75 at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 13 11:43:48 EST 2006

Pressure plate - shmessure plate!   Of course you are right, the ring
gear is on the pressure plate which was also rebuilt and bought together
with the flywheel and disc. I'll investigate the main suspects further
at my earliest opportunity and report back. I still think the starter is
the problem but maybe I'm just subject to mechanical profiling, I'll try
to keep an open mind from now on.

thanks,

Charles