[FC] Starter Smoke

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Feb 19 15:27:49 EST 2006

I wonder if you have a wiring problem stemming from the ignition switch?
perhaps reduce the draw at the switch by installing a relay close to the
starter? Course... this has nothing to do with the bumping the clutch
technique. Unless maybe your keys shake the switch enough to make better
contact? Try a shot of electronic cleaner spray into the back of the switch?
up to at least 6 cents now
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC