[FC] Camper topper for sale in the Buffalo Area

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Jan 8 17:40:09 EST 2006

I still have my Traville camper topper for a rampside available if anyone
wants to purchase it for $100 "negotiable" meaning interesting parts trades
are welcome.
This unit does need a resto, but the outer shell is not bad.
This type is a remove ramp to install type, but includes the door and filler
panel, as well as the stove/sink/refrigerator unit.
I will NOT bring it to the convention site to view. It is at my house about
40 minutes from the convention site. I will be involved in the Cole
competition so getting it would be best by arrangement on probably Monday or
Sunday..

Any Interest????

Gary Swiatowy