[FC] van parts

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:29:57 EST 2006

I am in the final stages of parting out a van. I have salvaged most all the mechanical parts as spares for my truck but there are some van related stuff I don't need and would hate to see go to the crusher if somebody needs them. There are van door latches, some doors, glass (no windshield) door handles and window cranks Etc... I also saved a bunch of tiny J hooks for the rear window, except on the side doors they were a little different.  I have never seen the window screens that were an option but my guess is these held them in place.  The screens are long gone.  anything left on the van at this point could be had for shipping and a little beer money.  Let me know a.s.a.p. as I am going to be hauling it off very soon.

Tom St. Amand
Port Angeles WA