[FC] NY hotels and campground...

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jan 9 05:18:31 EST 2006

Not being a camper myself, I have not used either place. The Youngstown
location would be approximately 20 miles plus north of the KOA on grand
Island. So that probably puts it in the 35 plus miles away from the Host
Hotel. I beleive closeness to the convention site was more of a concern.

Gary Swiatowy