[FC] Rampside for Sale (lots cheaper than BJ)

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 09:00:14 EST 2006

Group,
          I have a 62 Rampside for sale. It has been in the Corsa classifieds for some time. I have had little  response to my adds. It doesn't look as nice as the one sold on Barret Jackson last night.But this is a nice truck.It is a low mile Indiana truck. So there was some rust most of which was repaired with steel panels. It has a 65 140 hp engine with a 4sd. trans. and a 3.89 posi rear end. I installed a Spyder dash and some alloy slots.Plus it has a hitch. I have all the paperwork from new.It has to many new parts to list here and comes with some extras. I'm asking $4000 obo. I can snail mail some photos for those interested. I need to sell this for the money to restore the Stinger.
  Paul Fox
  805 N. Gray St.
  Indianapolis In.46201
  317-917-2395