[FC] table

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 09:07:44 EST 2006

I just went to a camper supply place and bought a floor mounted center post
style table that had a map of the USA on top.  The kids liked following
where we were going on the map and the post style table gives you more leg
room.  I was always banging my knee on the factory post which sits at the
outside edge of the table.  The factory table was held to the wall with some
thumb screws (wing nuts) and they were always coming loose and the table
would rattle as you went down the road.  The camper table just sits on a
tapered seat you screw to the floor and can be removed in a few seconds
without tools if you have to haul a big box.  It never rattled or gave me
any problem.  Sometimes the factory stuff isn't as good as the aftermarket
stuff and this was a good example.
Clark Hartzel