[FC] table

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 17:05:19 EST 2006

I found the specs for the camper option table; 2' x 4' with leg at end. I
think I'll make a more organic, mid-century shape with correct period formica
surface, and collapsible so I don't have to remove it. A locking drop-leaf hinge
in the center will take care of the collapsible part, now I have to find or
fabricate a folding card-table style leg that can be made to collapse with the
table surface. If I make this right, it will only stick out from the wall 2-3"
when collapsed.