[FC] Rampside Parts Needed?

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 09:28:45 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/23/2006 9:14:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
woofcorvair at aol.com writes:

Hello!
I have a '62 Rampside, standard transmission, w/110  engine  and 1964
Corvair Sedan.  I would be interested in buying  the following  items:
1.  Corvair Differential that would fit my  Rampside, at  least with 3:55
gears.
2.  Cross Connector  (between air cleaners)  w/air-conditioner.
3.  Good, used Padded  Dash (prefer green) for early  model sedans.
4.  Good, used  chromed wheels and/or rims for Rampside  (14-inch).
Contact me at  _woofcorvair at aol.com_ (mailto:woofcorvair at aol.com) .     Thank

you.   Darrell

    It would be nice to know where you are from and  maybe one of us could
point you to someone in your area.
    The differential can be from any 61-64 car as they  are the same.
    Also what parts, that you want, are for what  vehicle, it makes a
difference.

    Ken Hand