[FC] Service Problems with Corvair Underground!!

woofcorvair at aol.com woofcorvair at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 16:02:33 EDT 2006

Attention Corvair  Members:
    After reading  over the service problems that Bob had encountered, I
thought I should add to  this issue.  It has been over ten years now, since I
ordered and paid for a rebuilt  carburetor from Lon at Corvair Underground.
After receiving the rebuilt  carburetor, it was found that it was not serviced
properly and wouldn't work.   So, I sent it back, requesting a different
replacement.  After many  confrontations and arguments, this issue has still
not be settled.  No  replacement!!  I think it is very unprofessional and
inconsiderate on his  part for refusing to send this replacement.
    I own six  different Corvairs, and I have refused to make any more  orders
for his parts or service--his  loss.       Darrell G.  Woofter