[FC] Re: Bad mouthing bad service

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 10 07:23:28 EDT 2006

I'll point out (since I wrote that line) that there's a difference
between vendor bashing and reporting bad service.  It seems to me the
likely get out of hand.

This is vendor bashing:

"Don't buy parts from vendor X, he sucks!"

this isn't:

"I ordered this part and it really doesn't work."

 From a practical perspective, the suggestion to discuss this with the
CORSA supplier committee is a good one, Larry Claypool wrote a column
on the matter this month, in fact.

--Bryan