[FC] Sway bars

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Jul 15 15:09:13 EDT 2006

Can't say for sure, but I would think rear sway bar only would result in
some "interesting" handling. On a hard corner running empty I would think
the inside wheel would really want to lift as the body rolls outwards.
Loaded I would think that it would handle better.
Personal choice: put them both on the GB or both on the RS.
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC
62 GB