[FC] Traveling to Buffalo via I90

Michael Emanuele rampside at ncweb.com
Wed Jul 19 16:15:23 EDT 2006

For those of you Traveling Interstate 90 through Cleveland going to Buffalo be aware that I 90 is under construction and is down to one lane at times just east of Cleveland, for about ten miles. It usually runs pretty smooth but during peak hours of about 3:pm and 6:pm it can get pretty SLOW almost stopping at times. An alternate to this is if you are coming I 90 east through Cleveland follow Rt 2 east towards Painesville. Take the Rt 44 south exit off of Rt 2 towards Chardon. Go about three miles and get back on I 90 east. It is actually the same distance as if you did not detour. This is all 60mph highway traffic.
  If you are coming up I 271 north through the east suburbs take the local lanes not the express lanes as it is too difficult to get off. When you get to the
I 90 east / west split take the I 90 west split. Go about two miles and merge onto Rt 2 east Painesville. Take the Rt 44 south exit off of Rt 2 towards Chardon. Go about three miles and get back on I 90 east. This is all 60 mph highway traffic.  I'll be leaving for Buffalo late Monday morning, see you all on the road or at the convention.

Mike Emanuel
61  Eight Door Van
61 Rampside
69 Monza Ct.