[FC] Re: help needed with signal switch wiring

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Jul 23 18:06:22 EDT 2006

> single blade at the 'top' of the pyramid - white

this is brake light input connection

> middle row: left blade - violet / right blade - pink

these are the rear bulbs connectors

> bottom row: left blade - dark blue / middle blade - yellow / right blade light blue

the middle one is flasher input; the outsides are front bulbs connections

> Any thoughts on how to determine which is the correct dark blue wire? Might I need to use them both?

Verify the low possibility that they come from the flasher or the brake
light switch; if not, just give 12V on them and see what bulb is lighted ...

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep