[FC] Part Prices

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Thu Jun 8 23:40:44 EDT 2006

Good evening all:

My quest for a Rampside continues. And of course this effort raises some questions
as I try to determine the valuation of Rampside that I looked at earlier today.

What is the going price for a ramp that has both latches and is in good overall shape?

Are new replacement windshields available for these trucks? What is the going price for a
good used one?

And one comment. I had a chance to drive a Rampside that was equipped with a PG and was
very impressed with its performance. So much so that I think I prefer the automatic. Realizing that
there are several variables involved here, but I would like to hear from others on the pros and cons
of either the standard or auto in these vehicles.

Thanks.

Bill Chellis