[FC] Part Prices

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jun 9 05:09:43 EDT 2006

Good luck with a ramp..............
When I got my rampside 15 years ago it had a camper so no ramp. To find a
ramp, latches, hinge etc, be prepared to pay over $500. may be well over
that, if you can even find one.
Took quite awhile to find one for myself, but I did.
used windshields are around, I just sold a spare for $50.
I heard new ones are getting very scarce...........

My Rampside is a 3-speed
my van a 4-speed
I like shifting!
Gary Swiatowy