[FC] Newsletter ads & articles

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 23:43:41 EDT 2006

Well it is about time to put together the next issue of Corvan Antics.

   For those members with items for sale, trade or wanted  please email me off list.(All vairs $ or Vair parts are welcome but FC parts will take priorty if space is an issue.)

  Also if you have any articles, tech items or just plain comments  you would like to contribute please forward those to me (also off list)

  Thanks for the support

Mike Moyer
Corvan Antics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs