[FC] door latch spring

Garry Parsley geparsley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 15 13:44:11 EDT 2006

The last issue of the Corvan Antics that I published had a tech article from Fran Schmidt about rebuilding that spring. Quite complete as I recall. If memory serves, that would have been the Nov/Dec 2005 issue, but I could be wrong about the date - check a couple issues either way.

  Garry Parsley

Wild8bill at aol.com wrote:
  Does anyone have a source for the spring on the latch mechanism inside the
drivers' side door? Vendors only have used complete latches. My spring broke,
and I can only shut the door if I manually return latch to the proper position
with my finger.