[FC] help needed to restore GB steering wheel....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jun 25 15:09:42 EDT 2006

many tiny cracks... a couple of larger cracks where the spokes meet the hub,
and a couple on the rim itself.... I am restoring my GB as a standard trim,
but I think it would look cool with crystal turquoise highlights...!
I restored the steering wheel on my 53 GMC a long time ago... had to grind
out a valley for each crack and fill it with an epoxy two part filler...
time consuming but it worked OK... I was hoping for some new technology...?
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC