[FC] follow up on my Corvair Underground delays....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jun 25 15:20:51 EDT 2006

Hi all!

I talked with Lon a couple of times this week. He had explained about the window fuzzies being backordered from the manufacturer, but on Friday, he said they shipped everything that morning and should be in Salmon Arm next week. No explanation for not replying to my emails. No explanation for delaying everything for so long.

I suppose he has much on his mind. He is heading for angioplasty on Tuesday. True to form, Lon figured he would be back at work on Wednesday. I hope he takes plenty of time to recuperate. My dad damn near lost his leg from the bleed where the instrument goes into a main artery or vein just below the groinal area....

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC