[FC] Ken Hand Spring Kit

Bill Wells brierpath at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 09:34:45 EST 2006

Ken,

  How does your kit work with a loaded vehicle? I have used cut Mustang springs on the front of my Greenbrier and they helped the ride height and quality, but did not handle loads well.
  I assume you are using something different.

  Thanks,
  Bill Wells

  > I don't recall seeing this addressed so I will  answer.
    If you can only do one sway bar then do the front.  If you look at
what
the factories did if they only put one bar on they did the  front.
There is a
very good reason for that and to lengthy to go into  here.
    If you can do both front and rear sway bars I would  do that as
then your
FC will handle more like a car than a car does. Especially  if you have
put
my front spring and shock kit in. (blatent ad)
    Ken Hand<