[FC] Ken Hand Spring Kit

Bill Wells brierpath at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 11:48:07 EST 2006

Ken,

  Thanks for the response. My issues occurred with three people up front and somebody in the front bench out back. Perhaps my shock selection was poor. I am looking to do something to my rampside as well and usually have wife and daughter with me, so front load is a concern for me.
  Do you have any user testimonies or references?

  Thanks,
  Bill

VairMech at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/3/2006 9:35:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,