[FC] Tire Inflation (was Ken Hand Spring Kit)

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 22:54:27 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/5/2006 4:46:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkdewald at pasty.net writes:

Make  sure to check the sidewall of your tires for the maximum inflation
pressure at rated load.  Always use this pressure as an upper limit,  then
figure down to determine your running tire pressures.  Most  passenger car
tires are load rated at 35 psi but some performance types  are rated at
higher pressures.  e.g. the Pirelli P-4000's on our  Greenbrier have a max
load inflation rating of 51  psi;

    Yes, Thank You. I did forget to mention other  types. What I mentioned
was for the passenger car tire. What Dale says here is  very good advise.
    Thanks
    Ken H