[FC] Suggestions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 00:59:56 EST 2006

Ken,

That must be an AOL thing.  I can't make that work in Outlook Express.
Probably 75% or more are using Outlook or Outlook Express.

Public on purpose.

To respond to FC posts Privately in outlook, I would have to right click the
email in the preview window and select properties.  In properties I would
have to go to details and hunt through for the email address I want to
respond to.  Then highlight and COPY that address.  Then open a new email
and PASTE that address into the TO window.  That, of course, means the
thread is lost - unless I decide to got CUT and PASTE from the email that
I'm responding to.  Now if someone knows a quicker way, please respond
publicly so that everyone else can learn it too!

See why I'd like the REPLY and REPLYALL buttons on Corvanatics to act like
they do on every OTHER email list I've EVER used!

Later, JR