[FC] Suggestions

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 10 10:21:40 EST 2006

Just to supply some history, there was a period of time when VV had
volume of e-mail, especially the off topic posts.  The Corvanatics list
was expressly left as "Reply All" to increase the amount of traffic -
lists that don't see traffic have a tendency to disappear, and if you
think about it this list often goes through patches where someone posts
"Hey, is anyone out there?"

Yes, it is just a button in the Admin tool.

BTW, we've had this discussion in the past and decided to leave it
alone based on the above.  As with anything, there are plusses and
minuses, we just need to decide which way makes more sense.

--Bryan