[FC] Suggestions

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Fri Mar 10 12:18:34 EST 2006

> I suppose the sender could actually look and check the email address

"Modern" GUI-mail-tools tend to hide the email adress itself more and
more.

> we just need to decide which way makes more sense.

OK, where do I send my vote (Yes, please change to "Reply to Sender")? ;-)

BTW, today I finally enjoyed again Rampside cruising, after 4 weeks hiatus.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  ts1 at corvair.de  Karlsruhe, Germany  http://corvair.de
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club / Subchapter Germany        Skype: dl5sbs