[FC] fc windshield.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 23:25:37 EST 2006

as i tried to reply off list and it bounced back (very annoying!), i will
type again with my tired one finger that i do have a good used windshield f o b
baldwinsville (means i wont ship it) for $100.00.
its been in a barn here over 30 years. i will be moving real soon now , so
stuff like that will keep showing up , i am sure.  if you think the price is
high check into it!  shipping/crateing from mass to here(about 230 miles) is $250
plus the part. i will drive it up to about 100 miles one way for costs
involved (lots cheaper than truck) my present car gets about 27mpg.
regards , tim colson    aka" east coast charlie"?