[FC] Suggestions

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Wed Mar 15 09:47:14 EST 2006

Well, for me the scenario goes like this then:

"Oh, that's going to the list.  Let me look at the e-mail.  Oh, I need to
edit it and address it to ---- at ---.---"

I guess it depends on your perspective, but I really don't see it as much of
an issue.  It seems to be getting more attention than some actual corvair
topics.  If/when something gets changed here, I expect I'll be able to deal
with it.

Steve