[FC] Ultravans for sale.

Paul Campbell paule_3 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 20:39:09 EST 2006

Thanks Eric.  Do you know of anyone who has any Ultra Vans or any members near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?  I would like to be able to look them over and maybe even drive one.  I am sure I would want one that is "Corvair Powered" rather than one that has been modified with a big V-8  like some I've read about.  Not that a V-8 wouldn't be sweet (I'm sure they would run great) it's just that I like things as original as possible.
Thanks very much !
V/R  Paul C.