[FC] Ultravans for sale.

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Mar 19 15:06:58 EST 2006

> there was one or two or more original  V-8 powered Ultravans.

Yes, once I overslept a little earthquake in one of them at Jim
Craig's ranch ;-)
Other more knowledgeable folks already provided the exact numbers,
I can only say I was very impressed of one of the last Ultra vans,
Jim Craig's 604, with the V8 installed not plainly in the rear end,
but asymmetrical, at the left side ...

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  ts1 at corvair.de  Karlsruhe, Germany  http://corvair.de
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club / Subchapter Germany        Skype: dl5sbs