[FC] Attachments

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 12:29:10 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/20/2006 12:24:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paule_3 at hotmail.com writes:

You're  guess is correct.  I'm not "that" Paul Campbell.  I'm the Paul from
Pennsylvania with the beautiful "Brigade Blue w/White stripe 1961  Rampside.
Photo attached.

    Sorry, all attachements are stripped when they go  through the server.
You will either have to post it privately or put it in a web  site with the url
in the text. Links are also disabled so be sure you have the  full address
visible to copy and paste.
    Ken Hand