[FC] Rubber Mat

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 15:34:03 EST 2006

If you can find some rubber strips and using tire rubber cement, you could vulcanize the strips across the tears from underneath, and then reinstall it on the floor.  The only problem that I see is if the kids step directly on the repairs and cause any stress that might tear the repair loose.  I would also install new jute under the rubber to cushion everything.  Paul in CT.....