[FC] Buffalo Registration

Ben's Bus bensbus at paonline.com
Mon May 1 19:53:16 EDT 2006

Hello folks-

I am wondering if anyone out there can shed some light on something for me. When trying to register online for the National Convention car show, my wife was disappointed and frustrated. The "model" section of the pull downs does not include anything FC. Only car models are represented there. Also, we do not have a stock Corvair GM color (As many Corvair owners no longer do). Only GM colors are listed. How can we register Ben's Bus?

Was this an oversight, are we missing something, does this mean that the person who created this did not know Chevrolet made Corvair trucks?

Thanks. Ben