[FC] FC front alignment

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Tue May 2 22:59:23 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/2/2006 3:37:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brierpath at yahoo.com writes:

What is  the easiest way to get to the upper A-arm nuts for alignment
purposes? Other  than pulling the crossmember, of course.
I have a 61 rampside that  has mucho negative camber and I want to remove the
shims present to decrease  this. I have been unable to find anybody in my
area who will undertake an  alignment.

    First off you need to say where you are from so  maybe we can recomend
who to go see.

    I had to make a special tool to get to the nuts on  the upper A-arm. I
still have it, actually I think I did 2 special tools, one  was a wrench and the
other was a socket.

    Let us know where you are from and hopefully  someone can recomend
someone near you for the alignment.
    Ken Hand