[FC] 120 hp engine

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri May 5 08:02:15 EDT 2006

i replied but the new set up only took it to him before i noticed.
the real answer is work and cash.  i am happy with the octane cut  .030
pistons and 9889 cam with 140 heads so far. i may try 95 hds when i get settled in.
i also recurved the 95 hp powerglide distrib by removing one spring from the
mechanical advance.  this gets it to advance quicker and helps the pickup a
lot. it did not seem to cause any pinging issues yet. i may have to tweak things
when and if we get warm weather.
i am in the middle of the most complicated move you can imagine,to a new
location  7 miles away.over 30 years  of "stuff" ! this has comepletely stopped
most of my fun activities for a long time yet. thank god my rampy was about
together with its new engine when i started moving , it has been indespensible!
next i will move the car shop. the movers finished our household stuff after
several trips with a 28ft van.
hope to be at the convention.
regards , tim colson