[FC] Re;120 hp engine

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Fri May 5 22:48:00 EDT 2006

When I think of squish, I think more of the quench area in the combustion
chamber, not simply compression ratio.  Seems many have had success
increasing the squish (lower piston to quench area clearance) to lower the
octane requirement for a given compression ratio.  Might not be worth it
just to save gas money, but if your building an engine anyway....

Anyone want to relate actual success stories or failures?

Steve Marti