[FC] FC Anti-Roll Bars: Take Two

Greg & Virginia walthours at starpower.net
Sat May 27 10:00:18 EDT 2006

Greetings!  I called Addco re the steal of a deal of $110. each including shipping for each FC anti-roll bar  ($220. total)  That was a one-shot deal that is now over.  The young lady that was the contact for that deal, Shelly, no longer works for Addco.  I did speak with another very nice gentlemen, Paul (727-520-7876) who said that if I can get 10 people together he would be willing to sell the front bar for $115. and the rear for $125, for a total of $240. including shipping.  Only $20 more than a few months ago.  Clark's gets $234.50 front & $213.50 rear, totalling $448., PLUS SHIPPING!  So, we would all be saving more than $200!!!  He needs one person to collect the money and place the order; however, he can drop ship them directly to you.  He doesn't want ten different people to place orders, one with a check, one credit card, etc.  I am willing to be the point of contact.  I get nothing from the deal, only the one set that I would pay for for my own Redbrier.  I'm looking for nine other commitments.  I installed Ken Hand's front spring & shock kit & am very impressed with the ride, now I am trying to improve the handling!  Feel free to email or call me, 703/768-6040 not after 9pm, or at work 202/324-3704 (7-4:30) to discuss.  I am employed by the FBI, so you are in safe hands!

Greg Walthour
7025 Coventry Road
Alexandria  VA  22306