[FC] Fw: FC Anti-Roll Bars: Take Two

Greg & Virginia walthours at starpower.net
Tue May 30 20:13:40 EDT 2006

UPDATE:

I have commitments from the following:

1.  Greg Walthour
2.  Dave Ziegler
3.  Joel & Mike Weirmier
4.  Charles Bartlett
5.  Ed Corson
6.  Larry Hickerson
7.
8.
9.
10.

WE STILL NEED FOUR MORE INDIVIDUALS TO GET THE DEAL!!!

Please forward this email to others who may be interested, or let your friends know who do not have a computer!  As soon as I recieve four more replys, I will ask you all to mail me a check or money order, then the order will be placed with Addco, and the anti-roll bars will be shipped directly to you!  Let's not let this opportunity pass us by!  Greg