[FC] FC Anti-Roll Bars: We Have 10!

Greg & Virginia walthours at starpower.net
Wed May 31 20:20:17 EDT 2006

Update #2:

I have commitments from the following:

1. Greg Walthour
2. Dave Ziegler
3. Joel & Mike Weirmier
4. Charles Bartlett
5. Ed Corson
6. Larry Hickerson
7. Ray Davis
8. Jeff Stonesifer (2 sets)
9. Patrick Skiver
10. Garry Parsley (2 sets)

Please send your checks or money orders to my home address:

Greg Walthour
7025 Coventry Road
Alexandria  VA  22306

If you have not already done so, please email me your home or shipping address, & a contact phone #, so I can submit the addresses with the order.

As soon as I have received all of the checks (and they have cleared my credit union), I will place the order with Addco.  I would like to place the order no later than next Friday, June 2nd.

If anyone else out there would like to place an order, please send your checks with those members mentioned above.

BTW:  Today is my 40th!  Here's to the next 40!  I hope everyone is happy and healthy!  Thanks a million!  Greg