[FC] FC "Buckets"

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Nov 7 21:03:09 EST 2006

"Bucket" seats from 70s Econolines proved great choices for hot rods and
older classic trucks where interior width was not at all generous... I think
three would easily fit across in an FC but I am pretty sure the seat would
be too thick for FC application... perhaps they could be modified to lower
the profile?
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC