[FC] smoking engine

Michael Emanuele rampside at ncweb.com
Sun Oct 1 08:22:54 EDT 2006

OK guys I did something I KNOW Ishouldn't have done. I put a late model 110 in the rampside. But before I did I took off top cover and oil pan gasket and valve covers to check it out. The innerds were spotless. I took the chance and just did a reseal job. Engine started right up. Runs quiet and strong.Compression checks are all above 100, but this is for my everyday driver. Problem is it just pours oil smoke out the exhaust. What did I miss?
I know I should have done a complete teardown,but I took a chance.

Thanks, Mike Emanuele
61 Rampside-smoker
61 Eight Door
69 Monza Ct.