[FC] backup lights.

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Oct 4 09:01:12 EDT 2006

Bill
I am in the early stages of rebuild on the '61 Rampy and will do backup lights too. Mine came with the B/U switch installed in the tranny, (must be a car tranny). but no actual lights wired to it. I am thinking about using the stock backup lights from a '69 Karmann Ghia. They mount under the bumper and are 12 volt. I have a brother who is nuts about the Kraut machines and has lots of suppliers.
Whenever i have some small trouble with my 'Vairs I just call him, and after hearing his list of woes, with his Wolfsburg Wonders, I always feel better.
Good luck!
Tim
'65 Monza vert
'61 Rampy in group red