[FC] 1964 700 4 door for sale

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Sep 5 00:30:39 EDT 2006

Hi all!

I have started trying to sell the 700 outside the WCC/CORSA fold, but I have included a free membership in WCC to whoever buys the car.

If someone within WCC/CORSA buys or finds a buyer for the car, I will donate some of the proceeds to WCC.

64 700 4 door, 110 hp, white with blue interior, 21,000 miles, deflashed, new seals everywhere, new gas tank, new gas tank gauge, new rear shocks, new Firestone 440 white wall tires,  interior good, good glass, new weatherstrip, new billet idler pulley, remanufactured pressure plate (bolted) and clutch (all balanced), new disc and release bearing and pilot bearing and release shaft, new plugs, points, condensor, cap, rotor, brakes rebuilt, bearings greased, new pitman arm bushing, nearly new battery. Original spare tire still holding air! (I wouldn't even think of using it)

Needs new front floor pans, a small amount of minor body work, and a repaint. No rust issues.

One of only 133 1964 Canadian built 3 speed manual transmission Corvairs.

Drove it to Kamloops for Hot Night In The City a couple of weeks ago.... nice to drive, easy on gas, suprisingly smooth and quiet.

Gonna take a bit of a loss on it at $4000

Money from this car shall be redirected to the 62 Greenbrier.

Thanx for your help in finding a good new owner for this car!

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC