[FC] Another source for FC door hinge rubber grommets....

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 24 23:08:21 EDT 2006

I was driving around the other day and noticed that Suburbans of a
not too old age use these rubber thingies (Im assuming you are
talking about the rectangular dealies on the outside) around the rear
door hinges.  There must be a source out there.  One of the other
truck restoration companies maybe?

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX