[FC] Backup Lights

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sat Sep 30 15:18:31 EDT 2006

Good afternoon folks:

Been out fiddling with my just acquired Rampside and got to wondering if backup lights were ever an option on these rigs.
Did a little searching (Google, 1961 FC Brochure and Kent Sullivan's FC registries) and came up with nothing. I suppose something could be adapted, but if anyone has some info and/or photos of a stock setup, please send me a copy.

Still working the choke splitter issue. My attempts to adapt bike or lawnmower cables was fruitless. Apparently bikes only use stranded wire cables (which won't work in a push-pull application) and the solid wire the lawnmower shop had was a larger diameter than the choke cable on the RS.

Now back to work.

Bill Chellis